The Security Analyst will work as part of a small team, working closely with the Chief Information Security Officer and Head of Department, with overall responsibility for ensuring that Company and client networks are protected from cyber attacks and that robust policies, controls and measures are in place in this regard. Key work activities will include performing vulnerability scanning, management of security breaches and provision of incident response and disaster recovery plans.
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability testing and risk analysis
- Monitoring security access
- Performing internal and external security audits
- Analyzing security breaches to identify the root cause
- Performing internal/external vulnerability assessments
- Development of risk policies and processes and ongoing evaluation
- Continuously updating incident response and disaster recovery plans
- Providing analysis and advice on emerging risk and threats, and proposal of solutions for mitigation
- SOC Monitoring and management of alerts and threats
- Completetion and maintenance of Industry Security Certifications
Skills & Technology Requirements
- *Minimum 18 months experience in implementing and monitoring information security controls, practices, solutions and technology at multiple levels within organisations
- Demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities
- Practical and operational experience with SIEM solutions such as Sentinel
- Familiarity with network and web protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
- Experience working with IAM and managing cloud identity services.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Microsoft Defender and vulnerability scanning tools, malware detection and prevention.
- Experience in security incident management processes.
- Experience with threat intelligence platforms and hunting techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Report writing & documentation Skills
- Problem solving and analytic ability
- Up to date knowledge of IT Security threats, standards and best practices.
A Computer Science Degree or relevant certifications /qualifications in IT & Cyber Security are not essential but would be advantangeous, as well as knowledge of Azure Cloud.
A competitive package is available to include market salary, 25 days’ holiday, pension scheme, study leave and certification programme, employee social events and the opportunity to develop a career in a successful rapidly growing Company, working alongside highly skilled IT Professionals in a great team working environment. Hybrid working is available on completion of probationary period.
Job application submissions