Project Manager – Procloud
Procloud provides a range of innovative technology solutions to help organisations digitally transform their operations and IT systems in both Private (Hyperconverged) & Public (Azure & AWS) Cloud, as well as in areas such as Cyber Security, Networking, Process Automation & App Development. We now have an opening for an experienced and proactive Project Manager to manage client projects across a range of technologies including the Microsoft Power Platform, VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Azure IaaS and Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace.
This role has overall responsibility for working closely with small teams of Infrastructure/Cloud Specialists and Developers, to manage multiple projects and ensure they are delivered to a high standard against client requirements and on time.
A broad technical background with strong customer facing skills is required and the position may also suit candidates who may wish to transition out of a technical role into a business-based project management role. (Training in project management methodology will be provided).
- Generation of detailed Project Plans for all projects using Prince 2 or similar methodology.
- Proactively manage and track all aspects of projects including cost, delivery timescales, risk mitigation, value, resourcing requirements, development time etc, against agreed KPI’s.
- Coordination of project meetings and regular liaison with all key stakeholders at defined intervals and within structured framework.
- Ensure that necessary information related to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated amongst relevant parties in a timely and proactive manner.
- Provide trouble shooting options and risk mitigation solutions as required e.g., missed deadlines, changing requirements and manage constantly against deliverables.
- Regular updating of project plans and documentation and ensure full compliance with best practice and Company ISO standards.
- Management of client requirements and client obligations in a proactive and clear manner from beginning to end of project, ensuring that progress updates against plan are always available.
- Provision of clear management and client reports at regular intervals.
- Ongoing review of client requirements and provision of potential solutions in conjunction with business development staff.
- Development of project management processes and protocols for Company wide application.
- 3+ years’ experience in a relevant technical background or structured project management environment.
- Ability to effectively engage and deal with customers at all stages of project delivery from inception to implementation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and influence across project teams and multiple stakeholders, to ensure delivery milestone constantly in focus and timely and clear communication is always in place.
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Report writing and documentation ability to ensure the Company’s project management framework meets all internal quality standards.
A broad technical background is required for this role but practical knowledge or exposure to any of the following is a distinct advantage:
- VMWare vSphere & Horizon VDI
- Microsoft Azure IaaS,
- Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace
A competitive package is available to include market salary, 25 days’ holiday, Pension Scheme, study leave, employee social events and the opportunity to develop a career in a successful rapidly growing Company, working alongside highly skilled IT Professionals in a great team working environment. Limited hybrid working is available on completion of probationary period.
The Company’s Head Office are based in the lovely town of Boyle, Co Roscommon, which is located in close proximity to a range of excellent outdoor amenities and facilities, as well as within easy driving distance of Sligo, Carrick on Shannon, Roscommon and Athlone.
Job application submissions