Procloud provides a range of innovative technology solutions to help organisations digitally transform their operations and IT systems in both Private (Hyperconverged) & Public (Azure & AWS) Cloud, as well as in areas such as Process Automation & App Development, Cyber Security, and Networking.
We now have an opening for a Project Manager to work as part of a small team in our growing Analytics & Data Solutions Department, to manage multiple projects across the Microsoft Power Platform, and to ensure an excellent customer deployment and quality focussed engagement at all times.
The role will suit candidates with customer facing skills who have 18 months experience in either a technical, customer support, project management or business analysis environment. Training in project management methodology will be provided.
- Generation of detailed Project Plans for all projects.
- Proactively manage and track all aspects of projects including cost, delivery timescales, risk mitigation, value, resourcing requirements, development time etc, against agreed KPI’s.
- Coordination of project meetings and regular liaison with all key stakeholders internal and external at defined intervals and within structured framework.
- Ensure that necessary information related to project deliverables, risks and issues are effectively communicated amongst relevant parties in a timely and proactive manner.
- Provide trouble shooting options and risk mitigation solutions as required e.g., missed deadlines, changing requirements and manage on an ongoing basis against deliverables.
- Regular updating of project plans and documentation and ensure full compliance with best practice and Company ISO standards.
- Management of client requirements and client obligations in a proactive and clear manner from beginning to end of project, ensuring that progress updates against plan are always available.
- Provision of clear management and client reports at regular intervals.
- Ongoing review of client requirements and provision of potential solutions in conjunction with business development staff.
- 18 months experience in a technical, business analysis, project management or customer facing environment.
- Ability to effectively engage and deal with customers at all stages of project delivery from inception to implementation.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively and influence across project teams and multiple stakeholders, to ensure delivery milestone constantly in focus and timely and clear communication is always in place.
- Excellent organisational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Report writing and documentation ability to ensure the Company’s project management framework meets all internal quality standards.
A Business or IT degree is required and knowledge of the Microsoft Power Platform would be an advantage but is not essential.
A competitive package is available to include market salary, 25 days’ holiday, Pension Scheme, study leave, employee social events and the opportunity to develop a career in a successful rapidly growing Company, working alongside highly skilled IT Professionals in a great team working environment. The role is site based with some WFH available on completion of probationary period. The Company’s Head Office are based in the lovely town of Boyle, Co Roscommon, which is located in close proximity to a range of excellent outdoor amenities and facilities, as well as within easy driving distance of Sligo, Carrick on Shannon, Roscommon and Athlone.