ProCloud is on the lookout for some new talent to join the team. We currently have several full-time roles to fill across two positions.
The positions we are recruiting for are:
- Solution Architect
- Account Executive
The Solution Architect will deliver technical solutions and support to customers allowing them to maximize their investment in technology. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ experience in customer-facing roles and success implementing cloud-based solutions, migrating workloads to the cloud, and experience with connecting and managing hybrid cloud environments.
Building upon solid IT project experience relative to their level, architects will work with customers in:
• The delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft/HPE solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
• The design and development of integrated solutions using latest generation products and technologies.
• Understanding the relevant application, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
• Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends
• Deep technical experience in infrastructure design including private and public cloud, networking, virtualisation, identity, security and storage.
• Understanding of how to build resilient multi-site architectures
• Experience with Windows, Linux, Hyper-V, VMware, SQL, Exchange, Office 365, Azure, RDS
Non Technical Skills:
• Services project management
• Building Customer/Partner Relationships
• Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences
• Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company
• Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
• Exceptional verbal and written communication
Microsoft, VMware, HPE and Cisco certifications a distinct advantage. Ongoing training and certification will play a central part in the role.
The Account Executive will maintain and enhance our growing client relationships. The ideal candidate will have minimum 4 years-experience building on existing relationships, eliminating competitive threats within our customer base, and ensuring customer satisfaction within our client set. You’ll be a proactive and curious member of our growing client relationship team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before they identify a need or gap for themselves. This level of foresight and meticulous analysis is what will take our company confidently into the future.
Objectives of Role:
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding focus and needs, and anticipating them in advance
- Coordinate internal and external resources to expedite workflow
- Manage communication between upper management and employees
- Stay current with company offerings and industry trends
- Oversee and achieve organizational goals while upholding best practices.
- Support and solve problems for clients by understanding and exceeding their expectations
- Illustrate the value of products and services to create growth opportunities
- Participate in brainstorming, office activities, staff meetings and client meetings, researching and assisting with program development for existing clients and new prospects
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking
- Follow up with clients regularly to ensure needs are being met and identify opportunities.
- Maintain a database of clients, prospects, partners, and vendors.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related discipline
- Four years’ experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Ability to understand client needs, and negotiate costs and services
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software, with aptitude to learn systems
- Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients and prospects.
If you think you have the right skills and would be a good fit for our team, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday, 11 January 2019.