As a Microsoft Power Platform Developer in ProCloud, you’ll be part of the team working primarily for enterprise clients with a strong focus on Microsoft technologies. You’ll be developing applications using Microsoft Power Platform components, such as Power Apps, Power Automate and Power BI and integrate them into Microsoft and Azure ecosystems. You will use your technical ability, creative skills and customer focus to deliver great solutions for our customers.
Building upon previous experience in software design & development relative to their level, Power Platform developers will be required to:
- Develop, maintain, and support solutions built on the Microsoft Power Platform: Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI & Power Virtual Agents.
- Interface with other stakeholders/end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, Business Analysts, testing etc.
- Work with business and IT Teams to design end-to-end solutions that improve collaboration, productivity, and knowledge sharing.
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop detailed technical solution documentation that is aligned with client business objectives.
- Utilise problem solving skills to understand client pain points and troubleshoot as challenges arise.
- Implement agreed upon solutions effectively and within timeliness.
- Be able to test solutions to ensure they meet desired business needs.
- Document all work for future improvements and development.
Bachelor’s degree in software development or related field preferred.
- Knowledge or experience with Microsoft Power Platform, PowerApps Architecture and Application Development.
- Knowledge of software development principles and lifecycle
- Knowledge of REST / Web Service API Development.
- Experience building and customizing SharePoint lists and libraries
- Experience with SQL Queries
- Experience with Windows, Azure Virtual Desktop, Azure Cloud, Microsoft 365 technologies
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and manage shifting priorities and deadlines
- Strong business-to-technology translation skills are essential for identifying ways to apply solutions to help clients increase business value and performance.
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources
- Building Customer/Partner Relationships
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through
- Collaboration skills with a high degree of comfort working with both internal and external audiences
- Although not essential, the following Microsoft certifications are advantageous; PL-100, Power Platform App Maker, PL-400 Power Platform Developer
Project Experience Types/Qualities
- 1-3 years of experience in systems development and design
- 1-3 years of experience with Power Apps Architecture & Application Development
- Experience with Power Platform, Azure Cloud, Microsoft 365 technologies
- Track record of successfully delivering against project milestones and technical architectures
Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, SQL, Python, Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, Exchange Online, VoIP