Procloud provides a range of innovative technology solutions to help organisations digitally transform their operations and IT systems in both Private (Hyperconverged) & Public (Azure & AWS) Cloud, as well as in areas such as Cyber Security, Networking, Process Automation & App Development.
We now have openings available in our Private Cloud Department and would love to hear from experienced candidates who want to join a progressive technology Company, which will offer exposure to leading edge technologies and a wide range of enterprise clients.
Junior positions are also available for candidates who have two years’ experience in data storage and server management along with some direct client exposure and full training will be provided across relevant technologies.
A competitive package is available to include market salary, 25 days holiday, Pension Scheme, study leave and the opportunity to develop a career in a successful rapidly growing Company, in the Northwest. Remote/Hybrid working will be considered for candidates who meet role requirements.
The IT Infrastructure Specialist will work in a small specialist team to deliver technical solutions and support to our enterprise clients, allowing them to maximize their investment in Information technology by:
- Supporting the delivery of high-quality Infrastructure solutions and technologies in diverse client environments.
- Providing operational and technical support to existing clients both remotely and onsite
- The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest IT products and technologies.
- Implementing hybrid cloud-based solutions
- Delivering high quality engagements around HP Enterprise, VMWare and Microsoft technologies
Technology & Certifications
- Server, Storage, Networking, Hyper-V, VMWare, System Center, SAN, firewalls, Windows Server, Wireless Technologies, Hyperconverged, Microsoft Azure
- Although not essential, applicants with Industry certifications relating to key vendors such as Microsoft, HPE, VMware, IBM etc. is advantageous
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field is desirable along with 3-5 years’ experience in the following:
- Experience with HP Enterprise, VMware and Microsoft technologies
- Technical experience in infrastructure including server, storage, cloud, networking, virtualisation and security.
- System Support /Service Delivery IT or Software Environment
- Design, Implementation and /or support of highly distributed users:
- Support of “on premise” infrastructure workloads
- IT Deployment Projects and management of stakeholder relationships
- Collaboration skills with a high degree of comfort working with both internal and external audiences
- Problem-solving ability using internal and/or external resources
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for VMware environments;
- Implementation and ongoing support of the “on premise”/public cloud Infrastructure;
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies.
- Evaluate, improve, and maintain the information security throughout the virtualized infrastructure;
- Automated provision/configure of all required resources for servers;
- Build strong collaborative Client /Partner Relationships
- Manage deployment projects for Clients
- Achieve and maintain relevant industry certifications
- Manage upgrades of hardware and software “HPE Firmware/VMware vSphere”
- Document and review Technical reports with clients
- Execute and manage Disaster Recovery plans